SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 26 November 2017

REVIEW: LUSH RUMP BOTTOM RUB





Keeping athletes in mind, LUSH has released a bottom rub designed to make your skin more comfortable while controlling friction and chafing. Although my football years have been placed on the shelf for about a year now, I couldn’t help but be intrigued by the idea of a bottom rub. LUSH’s Rump Bottom Rub was primarily released as part of their LUSH Summit Exclusive back in February 2017, but has made its way into a regular line. With the line ‘make your derrière great again’ how could I not dig my claws into it?




Rumps purpose goes far beyond just using it as a moisturizer for your bum and for athletes, it’s also great for wheelchair users! I’ve personally been using it on my thighs, elbows, and knees. Anywhere that I've been feeling dry or could just use that extra bit of relief, I apply!





This bottom rub contains soothing rose water, aloe vera, softening avocado butter, and boosting caffeine-rich guarana; all of these ingredients have skin controlling properties which are effectively used to cool down and help soothe the skin. Rump is also a thick, orange creamy formula which also contains a dash of gold lustre on the top.


Rump has a rather floral and gentle-like scent. I’ve been obsessing over honey and chamomile in products, and the chamomile and aloe vera are quite possibly the easiest products to point out. The rose water, rose oil, and butters, give it that sweet, warm, floral smell, much similar to LUSH’s Sleepy Body Lotion. It isn’t overbearing and has lasted all day.




In total, I am very satisfied with this lovely product, even though the only time I have had to test it for athletic purposes, was for work purposes. It did, though, make a big difference in dryness, making my derrière noticeably firmer, and helped with my uniform chafing (sorry, TMI!) I plan, however, to see how it effects some of my stretch marks; so I’ll update this post once I’ve experimented a bit.


I can definitely see Rump becoming a great and easy go-to product for this coming winter, to help moisturize and bring smoother skin.
I adore it!



What LUSH product is your go-to?

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this post, leave me a little message!
(Remember, please be kind)